Friday, May 21, 2010

Ninja skills #29,36,37,109

#29-Don't get hurt. If you do get hurt: make sure you didn't hurt yourself, and make sure it looks bad. *sigh* i do pretty good with this one...except the past week or so. To make a long story short (not really, i just dont want to tell you) i endend up with a huge, quarter sized scab on my left arm. Not a normal scab thought! A pus scab! that means that 1) it didnt help it not hurt at all 2) it turned yellow, then green. i take no pride in the fact that it looked like turtle skin so much i had to make it deeper so it would bleed, and no longer be a pus scab. Then, i found something parents are right about! Soda cans can cut- and possibly kill- you. While tearing apart a Diet Orange Plunge, my right thumb was attacked! It hurts like hell, but looks like a fail paper cut. But it is really deep...and i had to do a Scantron exam the next day. Read on to see how this will further complicate things!
#36- Keep rope, find/check trees every month, dont let cretens break your weapons.
i failed at all of #36. My parents wont let me have rope that can hold me (i think they think i will hang myself?). i have a chain, but thats a lot harder to walk on. What? you ask, why would you need- oh, ninja training. Thats right! i can walk the chain, so why do i need rope? Read on! Ok, i do have a few trees, or i did a few months ago (heavy flooding months). Havent been back, and they won't work anyways. Unless my new "Aprentice" is a TOTAL klutz...MOVING ON! Yes, my one good training blade ( t'was so sweet) was destroyed by a certen. His life goal is to join the Cripts. Klutz-kun will have to live.
#37- Don't get duped into training people to be ninjas.
i have failed. Thats why i need the rope and noob trees. i traded ninja training for fencing lessons... with Michael Menendez (If you dont know me, you dont know him. Dont Google him), Klutz-kun. *Friends all gasp*.
#109-Origami
Really, thats a ninja skill! i have to make a chain of 100 paper cranes for my friend's (Vicktoria/Torychan) little sister. She hates me, and when i spend a few nights over at her house, she is going to try to kill me. i am also going to be over there for her BIRTHDAY PARTY. That means that thousands of little kids will be brainwashed into attacking me. Now, this i can handle...Normally. But Torychan wont let me kill any of them. Lets just hope 3 hours of paper folding with my mauled thumb will get on her good side.

4 comments: