Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ninja skill #59

#59-a) be able to sleep anywhere, b) catch a nap whenever possible.
This happens to be my personal fav, and i got to use it today! It is summertime in the Valley, as anyone with a problem with pollen knows. That means that if your sister passed the 12th grade, you got to sit for 3 or so hours while they hannded out cardstock with gold ink on it, telling everyone that they dont have to fake a Campus I.D card. Where did this wonderful event take place? Why, none other than the Ag(riculture) Center! "Wait," i thought, "wasn't i here last week?"....i was...For the Rodeo. The Ag Center stunk 50 times worse than the Rodeo did (really, they dont smell at all!) and the chairs are hard plastic. Some parents thought it would be a good idea to bring cowbells and air horns. Their kids yelled at them later, i saw. It was 90 degrees, and my wrist was bleeding the whole time. All in/and all, not the best place to sleep...BUT i DID IT! After, of course, making sure i was safe in a place where people from my school could be. No one there wanted to kill me/all my friends slept till noon so missed the whole ordeal.
i know better than to show but the upmost defence around my friends! They think that every time i let my guard down (isn't that what friendship is?) they have the right to attack me...and i do make funny noises when poked. So why is it so important to sleep whenever you can? Because, you never know how long you could be stuck with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment